Share this poster to:
|Dimensions:||70 x 48 cm|
|Publisher:||Centrum Radio AB|
|Printed by:||J. Olsén Litogr Anst, STHLM|
Product / Other
Centrum Radio was in the segment of the highest price and quality class known for the sound. Centrum Radio became in the 1930s royal appointment for both the Swedish and the Egyptian court. Centrum Radio also provided the sound system to the Swedish Pavilion at the 1939 New York World’s Fair.
AB Gylling & Co. was founded in 1912 by Mr. Bertil Gylling, In mid 1920 they started to trade with radios and parts. In 1931 they decided to manufacture their own radios under the brand "Centrum". Later on they founded "Centrum Radio AB" as a subsidiary.
This model is probably from 1932.
The poster is in overall very good condition, but it has some water stain.